Thread: Blood in urine pain please reply

Blood in urine pain please reply

So last week I woke went to the loo had awful pain after finishing urine and some blood on tissue wee sample showed to infection since then been to hosp twice as the blood is in urine now on and off, urine showed white cells which I think either UTI or kidney stones, had 3 days of strong antibiotics, I'm still the same bloods showed slightly raised white cells , they have refferd me for a tube into bladder CT (can't remember the name) said was urgent but had the letter and it's not until July 😫 today I passed looked like a brownish red clot but some of it looked a bit 3d only was cancelled describe it, not sure if was kidney stone as I've never had them, I'm still in pain after finishing urinating but not as bad as before I passed that , im going down the bladder cancer rabbit hole 😫😫😫

Blood in urine, lower belly and back pain

Long story short I've been back and forth to Dr/hosp with pain when urinating , blood in wee, pain left side belly and low left back, my bloods showed slightly raised white cells and my wee showed high white cells , they gave me 3 days of strong antibiotics but still sameI passed what I think was a kidney stone but not sure if was a clot? Looked quite 3d only way can explain , was red/brown , I'm going down the bladder cancer rabbit hole 😫 hosp refferd me for a tube into bladder was down as urgent but they are back logged with patients it's not until July

Re: Blood in urine pain please reply

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information