PDA

View Full Version : newbie :)

XgeeezzzX
04-08-11, 22:55
hiya, im new to these help forums, been reading lots from different sites and this seems the best :)

well about me....well im 17, suffering from gastritis for over 2 years now :/ im about 1.5 - 2 stone underweight. I feel like its drained all fight from me at the moment. i get blips every few weeks to few months, and normally in pain, crying my eyes out and when i have a bad "blip" i be sick, extreme pain knowing no doctor or hospital can help because the amount of times i been to see the docs or go to the hospital, they just give me more tablets and send me home, ive tryed many tablets,anti spaz, anti sickness, and they are running out of different tablets to give me and now just upping my dosage on tablets on 10mg domperidon 2 tablts 3 tiimes a day, and im on 20mg omeprizol once a day....

i see the dietishion, and i got therapy in 2 weeks, ive had therapy few times in my life but never really opened up, and it feels like im feeling for it now :/

they recon gastritis is down to mainly stress, ive always stressed trough out my life, and never really been good at dealing with it. gastritis is running my life, i hardly go out because i get too stressed out to go out with my friends or anywhere, i have college comeing up, and i be doing accountancy level 2 which be even more stressful then the art and design course i did the year before....

i need help, so all the help is appreciated, and i will help anyone who needs it themselfs :)

Vanilla Sky
04-08-11, 22:57
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Paige x

diane07
04-08-11, 23:00
Hi XgeeezzzX

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

venusbluejeans
05-08-11, 02:00
Hiya and wecome to NMP I hope you find the site as usefull as I have and make plenty of new friends along the way :D

:welcome:

XgeeezzzX
05-08-11, 18:24
thank you for you warm welcome :D

M155anthr0p3
05-08-11, 19:01
Welcome to the site! X