PDA

View Full Version : A Thankyou !!

honeybee3939
23-04-06, 18:05
I would just like to say thankyou to NomorePanic, for giving me the opportunity to join this forum and finding some of friendliest, nicest people i have ever met, i have also made a very special friend since i have joined the forum, i would like to say a VERY BIG THANKYOU!:D.

love Andrea
xxxx

ashley
23-04-06, 18:13
What a lovley topic Andrea, and a great idea..lets all say thankyou to nicola for this site, a thankyou goes a very long way.
Nicola thanks i have met some very special people on this site and if it wasnt for you.. i wouldnt of ..your as solid as a rock and many thanx is coming your way from me.

ashley x

nomorepanic
23-04-06, 18:17
Andrea & Ashley

Thanks for the lovely posts.

This site is all about meeting new friends and some of those friendships will last forever. I have some great mates from here as well.

We are all here to support each in other but sometimes you click with someone from here and that help can be a real lifeline to you.

I hope things continue to improve for you both.

Nicola

Alexandra
23-04-06, 19:07
Could'nt agree more ladies. Thankyou Nicola for making this site possible.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

weepinky
23-04-06, 20:49
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I couldnt agree more - this site has made my recovery quicker (because of this site I know I CAN get better) and I'm not alone with these problems - everyone understands!!!

Thanks Nicola[^]

Love Pinky

nomorepanic
23-04-06, 20:54
Alex and Weepinky

I made this site possible but I can't bring in the wonderful people that support others on here so thanks but I cannot take the credit for it.

If no-one posted then there wouldn't be such a great forum in the first place.

Thanks to all those who take time to reply and help others.

Nicola

jodie
23-04-06, 21:08
i also would like to thank nicola this site has done loads for me i only wish i had found it sooner

thank you
jodie:)

ashley
23-04-06, 21:46
oooooohhhh I FEEL A LOT OF LOVE IN THE ROOM HEHEHEHE

ASHLEY X

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D