PDA

View Full Version : Cant cope with the worry and fear anymore

MVP123
08-06-11, 21:49
I am so sick of feeling like this and to be so scared about everything. Besides worrying about all the stuff going on in the world at the moment if someone just happens to mention something to me I go into worry overdrive. My husband is on late shift this week, and he phoned me earlier to tell me the medical that he had to have done at work wasnt good, cause he has got problems with his breathing, which we know already after years of heavy smoking, and hes gotta have another test in a few weeks. I immediately felt my stomach drop as the fear hit me. Is he gonna be out of work again, are they going to get rid cause his job involves paint spraying, or even worse has he got something seriously wrong with his lungs!! I am completely obsessed with money and I amalways working the pennies out, and if he was out of work again i think this might send me over, or if it is even worse and he is seriously ill then i just couldnt cope, I am so scared. Also my daughter who is 36 and a half weeks pregnant with our first grandchild was complaining earlier of a headache, so of course yet again i am imagining the worst. Sorry for the long post, I guess i just need to really get stuff off my chest uggghhhh!!!!!! :weep::weep::weep:

sallie
08-06-11, 22:11
Hi

I am new to this website but i understand how you feel i want to just enjoy life and get out there but i am constantly living in fear your not alone:hugs:Sally:hugs:.

MVP123
08-06-11, 22:23
thanx Sallie :bighug1: