PDA

View Full Version : Bisoprolol Fumarate

Del1970
07-03-11, 09:42
Has anyone else taken these tablets, I have been prescibed a very small dose of 1.25mg just once a day, they have been here a month and I have not plucked up the courage to take any because i'm scared of side effects and am currently feeling fine - I was taking Propranolol but not regualrly my doctor said it would be ok to take when needed (during a panic attack with palpatations mostly) but the hospital want me to take the Bisoprolol regularly and they will be sending for me 3months from when they prescribed them to see how i'm getting on.

Any advice on these tablets will be much appreciated x

nomorepanic
07-03-11, 12:08
I take them and probably the worst side effect is that they make me so tired as they slow the heart down so you feel sluggish.

Pudding
07-03-11, 16:18
I take these too, the same dose 1.25mg and don't get any real side effects except that they help with anxiety even though I take them for my heart (I was having dreadful ectopic beats after a heart attack). They really are fine, I have a phobia of medication so there is no way I would be taking them if they were awful.

Del1970
07-03-11, 21:29
Thankyou for your replies, they are really helpful, I will start taking them this week and i'll try not think of side effects, these are actually to help my heart too so best do what the doctor ordered and see what they say when they see me again.

Thanks again x

pammy1944
07-03-11, 21:58
I've taken them for 8 yrs .......no problem with them at all .......good luck and take care xx

Del1970
09-03-11, 10:15
Thankyou all, i'm gonna try n take them tomorrow when i'm feeling a bit better, my anxiety attacks HAD gone but family probs and getting worked up on friday has triggered them off again I have got bad migraine, stomache is turning over, i've even been sick and not long since had a nose bleed because of blood pressure shooting up, Hope everyone else is feeling well, i'm sure its just a minor blip that will pass over again. I'll let you all know how I get on with the tablets x

Take care
Adele
x

jjpester
09-03-11, 12:57
dd