PDA

View Full Version : working things out

JGJ
26-02-11, 07:08
good morning every one ive been doing well not worried by the symptoms any morw just a couple things left to sort i want to stop my meds and try and do this by my own efforts but i keep getting what if thoughts like what if i get voices telling me to kill myself or what if i kill my children also i was half aseelp and i thought about being raped which set a small panic off so i forced myself to forget about it can any one relate has any one else had this also sorry about this im going on abit just need to get it off my chest i keep trying to work out whats going on when i know all this is anxiety also keep getting flashes of memoies and of things people have said orwhat ive read is this anxiety also can any one help thanks:mad:

JGJ
26-02-11, 15:31
any one

ElizabethJane
26-02-11, 17:40
Dear JGJ please do not try to come off any medication by yourself it could be potentially extremely dangerous to yourself. If you are hearing voices then you need a review of your meds by your GP or psychiatist. If they are audible voices ie not in your head then see your GP asap. I hope that you begin to feel better soon. EJ.