PDA

View Full Version : throat worry

missykat
16-02-11, 20:02
hi. does anybody else notice when they focus alot on there throat they experience pain there? wehn breathing in mostly. im really obsessed with it today tryna not get too deep into thinking about all the possible causes. and sometimes feel lump in neck wen swallowing and today there was some blood in my spit so i was like oh here we go this had to happen. i notice my left gland under my chin much bigger than the other but not sore. hmmmm nybody have the same issue? shud i just shut up or get it checked? :winks:

scaredstiff695
16-02-11, 20:13
yeah had that a lot. the more i think about it the worse kid pain gets and it can feel like its closing up or I'm not getting enough air but i am. x
only you can decide if you should get it checked x

missykat
16-02-11, 20:21
oh i know i been daft as usual. thanks anyway :D

Tinker28
16-02-11, 20:45
I know what u mean!! I get that too, I get sore pain when i swallow as well and when i spit sometimes there is blood, my Doctor says it cause it's so dry here, and the more you swallow the more your thoart is going to be sore, im going to a ultra sound for the thyriod on friday so im hoping everything is ok, if u want to know more on that just let me know!! :)

missykat
17-02-11, 18:22
thanks for reply :) i hope everything is ok for you too which im sure it will be :D today seems much better because im not thinking about it as much just dont seem to have the time lol

tinycritter
17-02-11, 18:26
Hi missykat,
Yeah I get that a lot. I worry about my neck/glands etc, and often when I'm thinking about it I get stabbing pains/aching sensation/all kinds of things. This also applies to all the other bits of me I worry about! If you think it will make you feel better to get yourself checked out then do, but try not to worry. :)

missykat
18-02-11, 19:03
it doesnt bother me when my mind is occupied which is good! usually it happens we im thinking and wondering lol it here again today seems to be going into my left ear now :mad: also when im working out it doesnt bother me. just all phycological i think (i hope) :unsure: