PDA

View Full Version : STRUGGLING - Help

smb25
29-01-11, 11:05
Im struggling.... started 5mg of Cipralex on Tuesday and im not doing so well. Trying so hard to get through this but im losing it.

I have taken 2mg of Diazepam today but it doesnt seem to have had much effect.

All i can think is what if i never get better.....

Mazzmate
29-01-11, 11:47
Hey SMB, know how you feel, but just keep putting one foot in front of the other, that's what I'm doing at present. Horrible to feel this way, but you are not alone, take comfort in the fact that this site is here to help you and me, and so many of us are in the same boat. You will be better one of these days.:)

jann
29-01-11, 16:57
SMB...Your the first person I have responded to on here... I feel the same as you....We should not give up though...There is so much life to live and so much we can give to help each other recover from our demons....The saying "there is always someone worse off than yourself" is so very true... Read these posts and I dare you not to want to support and help someone else... We really are not alone.... You and I are not alone.... We need to support each other...You CAN make a differance...I know if you hang in there you WILL feel better......xx

yorkshirelass
06-04-11, 14:07
I'm very new on the forum and still feeling my way. But it really isn't for ever, luv, and you will get better - one day this will all be a distant memory. Keep telling yourself that, because it really is true. If it's glorious weather with you, like it is here, try to get out for a bit - walking is good and so is sunlight, so try to get some of both.

smb25
06-04-11, 18:17
Thank you to everyone who replied. I am feeling a lot better. Still have the down days and mornings are a pain but at least I can see there is hope now.
Hope you are all well
x