PDA

View Full Version : uterus soft but still High

leeann
15-01-11, 23:53
I had my son 2 weeks tomorrow the birth was fast and natural! but since having him my anxiety is Sky HIGH :weep: I few days after having him I got a fever of 38.4 midwifes put it down to flu but was having pain in tummy So thought id go to out of hours which gave me antibiotics as my uterus was still high the tablets finished yesterday! was getting pain in my ovary today and temp is about 37.7/8 Im worrying that that is really high I went to the doctors who said my uterus is high but soft is that a good thing that its soft and is it ok that after 14 days its still not down! my temp tonight is 36.6 I feel like im sweating im panicking so much thinking im going to die :weep:

any advice or reassurance would be great full thanks x

macc noodle
16-01-11, 00:30
Hi LeeAnn

I am no doctor but have had two kids!

Your temp is now nearly normal I would say and so that is good - looks like any infection has now gone. If you had any infection it would still be high wouldn't it?

Did the doctor say that the uterus being high but soft is OK? I am assuming that he was not concerned otherwise he would have taken further actions.

If you feel ill and are worried about it, why not ring out of hours again and ask advice.

What exactly are you worried about ? Ask them directly if it is a possibiity. I have googled it and can guess what you are worried about but I am sure that the doc. would have not let you out of the surgery if you were in any danger.

Please try not to worry and try to concentrate on getting better so you can enjoy your new baby.

:hugs: