PDA

View Full Version : Sinus problem/Anxiety/Tooth Problems?

Eggy
25-09-10, 20:16
I am getting a feeling of a very heavy face which i have had for several days now, My cheekbones are a bit tender to touch and my nose feels slightly blocked, My face feels really puffed out, I am also having some pain next to my ears and a little bit in my ears, My doctor looked in my ears yesterday and never said anything but i presume they would have known if i had Sinusitis?

Is this Sinusitis or Anxiety or a Tooth Problem?

I can't remember if i had it on Monday which was the day before i started my Cipralex.

I do have a few teeth that need looking at but i don't have any toothache.

allergyphobia
25-09-10, 21:32
sounds like a bit of a congestion, though hard to tell. try steaming over a bowl of hot water with a towel over your head. do you have a blocked nose?

Anxious_gal
25-09-10, 21:41
if it is that bad please go to your doctor for some antibiotics.

the sinus problem and teeth problems could be interlinked.

I've often had intense nose pain after having a tooth pulled or filled, only if it's the top teeth.

but from what you said if your nose is blocked and it's really that uncomfortable the doctor may give your an antibiotic nose spay which works wonders.

Eggy
25-09-10, 21:45
if it is that bad please go to your doctor for some antibiotics.

the sinus problem and teeth problems could be interlinked.

I've often had intense nose pain after having a tooth pulled or filled, only if it's the top teeth.

but from what you said if your nose is blocked and it's really that uncomfortable the doctor may give your an antibiotic nose spay which works wonders.

I went to the doctors yesterday they looked in my ears but that was it and they knew my cheekbones were a bit tender.

The thing is i haven't got any toothache in any of my top teeth and haven't had any pulled or filled or anything like that.

My nose does feel a bit blocked.