PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Shannon5
20-09-10, 17:36
Hi, finally found a med that works on general around the clock all day anxiety. Tried years of self help books, therapy, lifestyle and diet changes that helped me survive but no significant improvement I hate to say! Family history of mental illness too so think my brain just needs different chemicals than I can make on my own. Realized when symptoms lifted with citalopram how severe anxiety was and debilitating. The side effects the first few weeks were horrible. Doctor warned me to stay in bed the first day on it! Then the dread and grey lifted and I started to think clearly and get things done easily. Did have a bad few days when changed to different generic so doctor wrote prescription to take the exact same generic I started on. Anxiety and depression are horrible to experience. Wishing everyone wellness however they may achieve it! Xx

diane07
20-09-10, 17:39
Hi Shannon5

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

debs71
20-09-10, 17:41
Hi Shannon5,

That is great you are feeling better and thanks for the good wishes....and to you too.xxx

paula lynne
20-09-10, 18:11
Hi Shannon, and welcome! Thanks for such a positive post xx so glad you feel better now xx:)

Hunter
20-09-10, 18:37
hey there am glad to hear ur doing well :) .