PDA

View Full Version : Bad day today

goaway1
02-07-10, 14:32
I went out yesterday for a few beers....after a few sips my dizzy/headaches got really bad...surely this can not happen just from the alcohol,I'm constantly dizzy but after a tiny bit of alcohol it goes CRAZY.

Anyway I woke today and went to work and my anxiety was thr worst it's ever been, hot flushes,light headed,dizzy,legs felt like jelly...now I know this is not a 'hangover' I can be like this sometimes after drinking nothing at all..the mornings are terrible I barely think i'm going to make it through the day.

I went to see the doctor and he just said my heart etc seemed ok and my blood pressure was normal.

I don't feel right though shooting pains,dizzy CONSTANTLY,can't sleep,can't relax,always on edge my life is becoming hell.

Does anyone else suffer from this ? :( I feel I can't take it no more.

rooney18
02-07-10, 15:24
hi,
i suffered with exactly the same issues four years ago, i wanted to throw the towel in but there is light at the end of the tunnel & i benifited from citalopram after i was told it was anxiety.
when anxiety gets a grip you are convinced your dying.
read the topic on citalopram it should help.
i also found that alcohol made the feelings worse.

Kerry B
02-07-10, 20:21
Its does sound like Anxiety I am suffering with dizziness have been now for over a week and its really scarey, I have had this checked by 4 doctors who tell me all myself which is causing it which I find it hard to believe.