PDA

View Full Version : deep skin itch

lorraine
08-05-10, 08:31
hi

For the last nine years on and off I have experienced an itch deep in my ear the itch travels down to my elbow i cant scatch it as the itch is deep inside th skin. It only last for about 30 secs and then goes. sometimes i dont have it for months. Will only get it once or twice in a day. Im worried its something neurolcial. Have posted this on symtoms before so thought i would try this one.

lorraine

Redrainbow
08-05-10, 12:49
Hi Lorraine,
Never had anything like that,,,but i'm sure someone on this site will know and be able to offer advice,,
Regards Redrainbow,

lorraine
08-05-10, 15:52
hi

does nobody get anything similar!!!!!

gypsywomen
08-05-10, 16:52
i get itching ears a lot drives me mad think i must be alrgic to something not gone down my leg never

PanchoGoz
08-05-10, 17:54
I actually know what you mean. Its kind of the inner ear + funny bone that itches isn't it? Its kind of tickly. So hard to explain! I just want there to be a hole just below my ear where I can stick my finger in and itch it. I don't know why it is connected to my funny bone though. All I can think of doing is swallowing really hard or having some rough food like rivita or toast.
I don't think its anything serious, I haven't had it in a while. Any inner ear problems in your history? Try not to worry. It may be annoying but at least it doesn't hurt.

lorraine
09-05-10, 09:24
I actually know what you mean. Its kind of the inner ear + funny bone that itches isn't it? Its kind of tickly. So hard to explain! I just want there to be a hole just below my ear where I can stick my finger in and itch it. I don't know why it is connected to my funny bone though. All I can think of doing is swallowing really hard or having some rough food like rivita or toast.
I don't think its anything serious, I haven't had it in a while. Any inner ear problems in your history? Try not to worry. It may be annoying but at least it doesn't hurt.

hi

thanks for your reply. The last time i had was a couple of months ago. I dont get it all the time. Its just nice to know somebody else actually gets the same thing as me.

lorraine
09-05-10, 09:25
Hi

thanks to everybody for replying.

lorraine