PDA

View Full Version : Aching shoulder, and now both arms !

Ladybelle
25-04-10, 08:28
I posted a couple times about this weird pain in my top back, almost like lung area, and then it seemed to ease, then came back and I couldnt even press on my shoulder bone because it hurt so much, that then seemed to go up my neck and that is still there and I have no idea what it is, and now yesterday !!! both my arms are hurting and aching, I cant lift anything heavy. The pain is in the same place on both arms. What is this ?? I'm scared I have something like MS or something ?!?!?!? I didnt do anything at all to cause any of these pains. I do wonder if these are more perimeno symptoms but I cant keep putting everything down to that ?!? I am so scared and its making me even more panicky :( Can anyone help ??

pink star
25-04-10, 09:10
Hey no idea what is causing the pains but please try to calm down, im always at the doctor being checked for something and its always my anxiety playing up! See your doctor for reassurance. Not much comfort when the pains seem so real I know!

Ladybelle
25-04-10, 09:12
did the forbidden and looked up dr google, but I;m SERIOUSLY freaking out that I might have Chronic fatigue syndrome, I have every single symptom !!!!! but in actual fact, I have become a bit scared of going to the Dr because I am really afraid they will say I do actually have something so I'd rather not know !!

pink star
25-04-10, 09:17
We all have every symptom when we try to google whats wrong with us, chance are its nothing to worry about, but I'm the same. Convinced I have a brain tumour as I have had a headache for over 4 weeks now, before the brain tumour I was having my heart investigated as I was convinced I was about to have a heart attack. Symptoms seem so real with you suffer from anxiety but deep down I know anxiety its whats causing the pains.