PDA

View Full Version : Wind/heavy feeling in back

Lissy43
08-03-10, 14:30
I have posted recently about the wind problems I am having. I have recently been treated for helicobacter 4 weeks ago.

I saw my GP last week, the wind and pressure was low down so he said it was due to IBS. Since then it has been high up, in my back, between my shoulders, in my throat it feels occasionally like Ihave a golf ball sitting there. There is no burning or pain, but it feels like something is lodged in my back at times, feels like a heavy ball, same in my throat. If I have my back rubbed or I lean forward it makes me growl/hiccup, lol!

Would this just be wind? I am taking tablets for the IBS and gaviscon for this but it has been a week now and im still full of it.

Can anyone related to this symptom? I have always suffered from wind but not had it high up like this in my back:blush:

j2
08-03-10, 16:30
I have had IBS and GERD for a long time and if I understand you correctly, I get those exact same symptoms when my IBS and GERD flair at the same time. I rarely get the heartburn with my gerd but I get pains in my upper back and sometimes in the front just below the sternum. I frequently get the feeling like there is a golf ball in my throat. Hope this helps and you feel better.

Lissy43
08-03-10, 18:03
Thank you. It feels so achy and full of pressure in my back, wondering if its gallstones or ulcers:((