PDA

View Full Version : Hello - new

tinycritter
28-02-10, 07:58
Hi all. Just thought I would throw an introduction out there ... though I'm really more of a lurker than anything. I usually fail at talking but reading about the experiences of others here is a great help. I'm 28, female, have severe health anxiety, chronic depression, and pretty horrible social anxiety to boot, and as I work freelance from home and have few friends I am very isolated in my daily life. So a forum like this is a really wonderful find for me. I hope everyone's having as good a day as they can. Thanks for taking the time to read. :)

nomorepanic
28-02-10, 08:01
Hi tinycritter

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

KK77
28-02-10, 13:01
Hello Tinycritter (I like your name LOL)

I'm sure you'll find it very helpful here and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Big welcome to NMP

Patty
01-03-10, 13:14
Hi Tinycritter

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

Veronica H
01-03-10, 15:06
:welcome:tiny Critter. Glad that you have found us.
Veronicax

tinycritter
03-03-10, 04:09
Thanks for the welcomes. :)

JT69
03-03-10, 12:59
Hi tinycritter...love the name. Brilliant forum, lots of really helpful, caring people here. Been my life saver the last few weeks. You will definately get support here. Jo.xx

kiansummer
03-03-10, 18:48
HI ive felt loads better knowing i can come home from a really hard day of anxiety and look forward to coming on this website for advice and help and to talk to people that understand good luck x

Vanilla Sky
03-03-10, 19:06
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

smudger
03-03-10, 21:10
Hi.:welcome:Glad to have you with us.:)