PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Punkin86616
25-02-10, 22:56
Hi yall my name is Robin and I am 26. For awhile now I have been having terrible anxiety, and I am O.C.D. I cant even fall asleep at night with out making sure that everything is locked up. It has actually gotten to the point that I dont do it anymore I make my boyfriend do it and then ask him about it a thousand times. When I leave the house I check the door about 5 times on average to make sure I locked it. Sometimes I will even turn around just to double check. It has become a complete hassel and I was hoping that I might get some help with that issue here. As far as my anxiety goes sometimes its really bad and I feel like I might throw up and other times its just mild. I dont really know if I have ever had an anxiety attack but I sure think thats what they are. To be honest this is a little embarrassing and its making me kinda anxious to write this so I am going to stop now. Thank you for listening and I look forward to talking to yall.

diane07
25-02-10, 22:58
Hi Punkin86616

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Patty
27-02-10, 13:47
Hi Robin

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers: