PDA

View Full Version : Hey, another newbie

biscuitlover
09-02-10, 19:02
Hi,

I've been suffering with anxiety, panic attacks and health anxiety for most of my life on and off.

I had CBT last year and this helped although looking back I wasn't given any skills to deal with setbacks. And then I had a setback and almost back to square one again.

Most days im plagued by a variety of symptoms although i tend to obsess about one in particular at a time and then forget it when a new one comes along. I can say this now, but when im in the middle of a 'stress' about something I lose all objectivity.

I still go to work, sometimes its a huge struggle, but my social life has suffered.

Here's hoping to find the lighter end of the tunnel soon!

nomorepanic
09-02-10, 19:03
Hi biscuitlover

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

KK77
09-02-10, 19:29
Hi there

There is light at the end of the tunnel and I hope that joining here will give you all the help and support you need along the way.

Welcome to the forum!

bottleblond
09-02-10, 19:29
Hi

Welcome along to NMP :flowers:

I'm sure you will get lots of support and advice here.

Nice to meet you

Lisa
x

Vanilla Sky
09-02-10, 20:14
Hi and welcome to NMP , you will find it helpful and supportive here ,:welcome: Paige x

Veronica H
09-02-10, 21:38
:welcome:to NMP. This is a friendly site with great information and support.

Veronicax

diane07
09-02-10, 21:39
A huge warm :welcome: to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

best wishes

di xx

biscuitlover
09-02-10, 22:17
Thanks, am looking forward to sorting my problems out and hopefully helping others on the way toox

munkeyinblack
10-02-10, 12:27
Welcome to the forum hun, Hope you find what you need here

Munkey
x

Mr Parfect
10-02-10, 22:51
Welcome to NMP.

NotResponding
10-02-10, 22:54
Hi buiscuitlover, welcome to NMP :)