PDA

View Full Version : Im totally exhausted!! why?

k9love
08-01-10, 20:30
Can anxiety do this to your body?
I cant stay awake today and I feel so weak!
Just walking tires me out and I keep feeling like Im going to fall over!

Dont even feel like a glass of wine which is unusual for me:shrug:

SleeplessFog
08-01-10, 21:09
Anxiety is so exhausting for me. My body spends part of a day freaking out and trying to fight this "danger", and when I finally come down from this level of anxiety.....I am completely exhausted. Exercising makes me feel tired. Because it takes me days to recover...and if I have back to back days feeling mostly anxious...I am wiped out.

Have you been feeling anxious/stressed out a lot lately? Maybe this is why?

k9love
08-01-10, 21:26
Anxiety is so exhausting for me. My body spends part of a day freaking out and trying to fight this "danger", and when I finally come down from this level of anxiety.....I am completely exhausted. Exercising makes me feel tired. Because it takes me days to recover...and if I have back to back days feeling mostly anxious...I am wiped out.

Have you been feeling anxious/stressed out a lot lately? Maybe this is why?

Well I never thought of myself as being stressed but just latley it seems I am, also I lost my mum 3 weeks ago and think that might be why Im so tired and stressed.
Thanks for your reply.

SleeplessFog
08-01-10, 21:29
Well I never thought of myself as being stressed but just latley it seems I am, also I lost my mum 3 weeks ago and think that might be why Im so tired and stressed.
Thanks for your reply.

Wow, sorry for your loss....:hugs:That is a lot to take on...I could see how you could be so tired. You're welcome, not a problem.

k9love
08-01-10, 22:44
Wow, sorry for your loss....:hugs:That is a lot to take on...I could see how you could be so tired. You're welcome, not a problem.
Thanks, problem is Ive never been this tired!
Been dropping off to sleep all night and dont usually go to bed till 12, maybe my body is trying to tell me something:scared15: heres the anxiety again!!!

Maj
08-01-10, 22:51
Hello,

I find anxiety totally exhausting. It takes up all of your energy. I end up looking pale and drawn and like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards!! But you always get over it and start looking better again. I think you've got to look after yourself when you feel like this and give yourself some tlc.
Myra:hugs:

BlueWater
08-01-10, 23:13
i find i get really exhausted when i am anxious or when i feel depressed...

then im usually too weak to do anything and just could go to bed and sleep...

im sorry about ur loss x

Going home
08-01-10, 23:18
If you lost your mother only 3 weeks ago, don't you think that what you're feeling now would be part of your grief? If i'd lost my mother I doubt i would get out of bed for a long time. Give yourself time to get over her death.

Take care
GH xxx:hugs:

NoPoet
08-01-10, 23:36
Could be a moderate form of depression combined with anxiety and stress, plus constant worrying about this and that, plus the trauma you've been through... but when you add all that together it's possible you could have caught a virus or something. Your immune system cannot fight illness as efficiently when you're that low. You are probably on the verge of exhaustion. Drink plenty of fluids, don't skip meals, get plenty of rest, and if you don't start recovering make an appointment to see your doctor.

I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs::flowers: