PDA

View Full Version : Any Advice/Ideas

cunny1980
02-12-09, 19:20
Hi All Has any one got any advice on this; I went to the docs a couple of weeks ago with a lump on my neck doc didnt seem concerned but did blood tests which came back ok except they showed possible low B12 so I had some more blood tests done which came back all clear. The lump on my neck hasnt gone any smaller and my neck has started feeling sore. Also Ive been getting stabbing & burning pains under my arms and they do feel a bit tender, no signs of any lumps. I sometimes get this in my groin as well though not as often. I dont know whether I should go back to the docs or not. I am pretty stressed at the mo but didnt know whether this would cause these symptoms? Any advice would be very much apprecaited :shrug:

mandyclare
02-12-09, 19:22
I think if you are getting progressively stressed about it you should go back to the dr. They are there to listen to us so even if it's just anxiety that is still their job. I'm sure this is nothing and you know how it is once we focus on these things they seem so much worse but go again and just put your mind at rest.

mand x