PDA

View Full Version : Shaky Legs

sueiamnew
20-10-05, 20:35
Hello,

I just have a quick question if you don't mind?

Im suffering with really shaky legs again. I can accept it happening when i have to queue/am unconfortable etc. But it seems to be happening whenever i have to stand up? (sounds mad)!

But that is what really happens! Whenever i walk between desks at work to speak with anyone my legs really tremble and i feel i have to sit down.
We also have set cigarette breaks where we go outside in a group and true to form they will shake! Its not as if im expecting it.....it catches me unawares.

I know this is a trivial post but i just wondered what i could do apart from wearing flat shoes.

Thankyou for reading!

desperate
20-10-05, 21:11
It's not trivial!

Happened to me the other day and I had to stand still for ages! I even turned round and was going to walk back home.

I guess i just sort of said to myself my legs are fine, the musles are ok. Then i walked down and actually the walk back was better!

It is horrid though!

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

sueiamnew
20-10-05, 21:22
Thanks for reply Sarah.

The walk back was so much better? That rings so true!

I dont WANT flat shoes LOL

desperate
20-10-05, 21:42
I think coz on the way back you have done it so...you're not as scared almost!

do the heels make you more wobbly you think?!

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

unhappysometimes
11-01-09, 11:06
get a diabetes test to rule this out..if u r diabetic ur sugar level can drop really fast and get ur blood pressure checked it could b abit low.im suffering from the same thing and my doc said its low blood pressure and told me to take glucose sweets that they sell in the pharmacist but now another doc as sent me for diabetes test because im having to eat loads to stop myself from collapsing!
hope u get ur self sorted :-)