PDA

View Full Version : hi

leenalou
06-09-09, 02:21
my name is selina i've suffered with panic attacks for about 4yrs i have 2 children and they started just after my second child was born, i seem to get them under control and then life thows something else my way to trigger them again, well there u go thats me would love to chat to people going through the same and maybe we could help ech other out

sarah jayne
06-09-09, 09:14
hi selina ! Im Sarah, im 28 and have been suffering from anxiety and depression since my youngest child was born, hes 3 next week and its been the longest and hardest 3 years of my life ! I'd love to chat ;)...x

teez
06-09-09, 11:42
hello hun welcome to the family,,hope you settle in ok, and find the help you seek :hugs:

Veronica H
06-09-09, 21:02
:welcome: to NMP Selina You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

pollyanna
06-09-09, 22:33
Hi

selina and sarah, well one thing we have in common is that our panic attacks started after we had children, i have also read quite a few others saying the same thing, so there is definately something in it ..!!!!, there is never a good time to start having panic attacks but just after having a baby is pretty difficult, physically and mentally.Its great to find other people who we have something in common with , no matter what that might be.my son is almost 18,( and he is an only child) when he was little and i was having a really awful time, i went to support groups , and it was great to listen and identify , and know that i wasnt alone with my symptoms, i made a few good friends and got lots of support that got me through a very bad time. this is a great site for support, and meeting people who truely know what you are going through, and where you can just be yourself.

sending my best wishes

Pauline x