PDA

View Full Version : Hi, new to this site

Saz1972
05-08-09, 12:51
Hello everybody.

I'm Sarah and live in Manchester England. Im 37yo and mum to three beautiful girls and married to Chris who has been my rock over the last 2 months.

I have been suffering from severe anxiety for the last 2 months following the removal of my Merina coil and it has been the worst 2 months of my life. I have been in a very horrible place for most of the last 2 months. I think I'm slowly on the road to recover thanks to a wonderful GP and counselling and 150mg of Sertraline a day. I know alot of you will think 2 months !!!!! is that all. I have visited this website on many many occasions whilst in the grip of anxiety to try to find answers to my many many questions and feel the site has really helped me. I mentioned my anxiety started the day after my coil was removed but I'm quite frustrated that no-one has been able to pin point as to whether this was the reason for the start of my anxiety. Before my coil was removed everything was great, I started working again a year ago after a 6 year break to be at home with my girls. I'm an emergency medical dispatcher (take 999 calls) for the ambulance service and I absoloutly love my job. I have 3 healthy, happy (well mostly) girls, ages 16, 12 and 6 and am happily (well mostly!!!) married.

Anyway I'll stop there, I'd really like to think that I'll be able to be of some help to anyone in a similar situation, share my progress and to also be able to ask advice.

Thanks

magpie girl
05-08-09, 13:35
hi saz and welcome,the site is full of friendly people with lots of useful advice,there here to help wether its for advice or just a friendly chat