PDA

View Full Version : Poole Dorsrt 5th September

kazzie
25-07-09, 23:03
Hello:D

Right just got back from today's meetup but I'm in the hot seat for organising the next one!!!!

Date is kinda set in stone cos Bluesparkle comes to meets here and bout time we had one her way!!!!

So Poole Quay (http://www.poolequay.com/) on 5th September anyone up for it????

Everyone welcome, so post if you fancy it!!! :yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

bluesparkle
25-07-09, 23:44
:yahoo: bluesparkle thats me lol
so guess you already know i will be there...already written on me calender...
and it would be good to see lots of others there too...

rach
x

kazzie
26-07-09, 00:01
Hi Rach:hugs:

Well theres you me gary and sandy so we are doing well for a post thats 5 mins old lol

See ya soon and lovely to see you to today too:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x

sandy35
26-07-09, 00:38
Just to confirm that 5th September is fine for me Kazzie. I look forward to seeing you all again then x

nikk_dolittle
26-07-09, 11:15
Id be up for this but I will need to see if I can find somewhere I can stay over night as its too long to get the train there and back in one day and its abit impossible lol

Any ideas would be greatful?

Nikk xx

kazzie
26-07-09, 14:28
Nice one Sandy:yesyes:

Sheepie it would be lovely to meet you, Im afraid Im not from that area so the best person to ask would be Bluesparkle as she is local and may well know local b&bs etc:shrug:

If I remember rightly Sheepie do you live in Cornwall???? Im going to St Ives at the end of Sept on hols so maybe we could meet up then if Poole isent a goer for you???

Glad its on your calender Rach!!!

For those who dont know Poole Quay is a long road right on the front with loads of pubs with tables and chairs outside them....I thought we might pick one of them,m theres a weatherspoons thats good and close to car park too:yesyes:

Right lets see if anyone else replies but its definatly on even if theres only a few of us!!!:yesyes:

nikk_dolittle
26-07-09, 14:35
I will PM rach and ask her.

Yeah Im from cornwall Kazzie. Im about an hour from St Ives. Would be good to meet you. You will pass me to get there lol

Nikk xx

kazzie
26-07-09, 14:46
Nice one Sheepie:yesyes:

Not going till 26th Sept so we will sort it nearer the time eh??

Kaz x x x:hugs:

nikk_dolittle
26-07-09, 14:51
Sure Kazzie. :yesyes:

I Look forward to it.

Nikkxxx

gary_2.0
26-07-09, 17:18
All being well I shall be there. It'll make a nice change getting out of the local area. Actually it'll make a nice change just getting out of the house, but you know what I mean?

alihud
26-07-09, 17:49
All being well with me i'll be there too prob come along with Rach if she will have me.
Ali xxx

bluesparkle
26-07-09, 19:27
of coarse i will have you ali...
in fact was hoping you would say yes...
sheepie i have pm`d you...
rach
x

pink daisy
28-07-09, 09:42
I am interested too.. :-)

pink daisy
28-07-09, 09:45
near poole quay there is grass by the waters edge and a car park also so maybe if its a nice day we could sit there and have a picnic lunch or fish and chips?? I go to this grass spot very often :-)

kazzie
28-07-09, 10:55
Would be lovely to have you along Kate:hugs:

Only problem with that idea is car parks dont sell beer:roflmao:

Luv Kaz x x x

pink daisy
28-07-09, 15:02
didnt think about beer as I dont drink.. have you a pub in mind?

gary_2.0
28-07-09, 17:07
+1 for a chip shop picnic. It's making me hungry already.

kazzie
28-07-09, 17:21
Not really Kate tho weatherspoons is good:)

I know your issues so why not have hunt on the link to Poole Quay that seems to have appeared under one of my posts(not sure how) and see if theres one you fancy that you can cope with:hugs:

Not that I have any objection to the picnic idea but Myself, Gary and Sandy all have a fairly long drive to get there and some facilities would be good rather than a car park!!!

Anyhow Kate have a think on it:hugs:

Luv Kaz x:D

gary_2.0
28-07-09, 20:27
How far is this proposed picnic spot from the main quay pink-daisey? It's possible we could do both I suppose, though I'm not sure how long we shall be staying?

In any case, I should like to have a wander with my camera, if I'm feeling brave enough on the day. However, I don't really mind too much whatever we choose do. I'm easy. :noangel:

We might also be in time to catch the French Street Market (http://www.imagesofdorset.org.uk/Dorset/064/intro.htm). I'll have to brush up on my language skills. "Offrez-vous un escompte pour le mental?"

pink daisy
29-07-09, 14:57
emmm.. I think its a 5 minute walk to the actual quayside but I would have to check.. but the place I go is facing the water.. it has toilets which is a minutes walk across some grass.. but it is a grass area where we would sit by the water. and there is a burger van thing parked at this place also for food and tea/coffee and drinks.. I will have a look at some pubs also hopefully I will get down to poole soon and have a gander haha..

kate xx

kazzie
29-07-09, 20:10
Sounds cool Gary:yesyes:

Kate it would be good if you could find a pub you can cope with......I really dont want to sit on (probably wet) grass, public loos are always filthy and I would not even consider eating anything from a burger van:lac:

Maybe we should have 2 seperate meet ups on the same day and people can go between the two, or else perhaps you could organise one on another occasion

I really would like to meet you but I dont fancy the location!!!:wacko:

Take care all

Kaz x:hugs:

pink daisy
30-07-09, 08:42
Ok I will try and get to poole one day and I will find a pub :-)
yeah would be great to meet you too xx

pink daisy
30-07-09, 11:18
If I cant get to poole before, I can just see you on the day :-)

sandy35
30-07-09, 17:05
No disrespect to anyone but i agree with Kazzie on this as sometimes they shut public toilets on the weekend.

cathytink3rb3ll
31-07-09, 15:57
anyone know how far this is from the midlands? hehe

kazzie
31-07-09, 19:33
Well its 90 miles from here to Birmingham depends where you are in the midlands but would be cool to meet you:hugs:

Sandy I agree....need a clean loo and one thats open:wacko:

Ali will be lovely to meet you at last:yesyes:

On this occasion I can only offer really local to Poole lifts as am bringing Gary Sandy Myself and Roger so no space but can do local lifts or picking up from train station etc:D

I suggest we make it weatherspoons on Poole Quay......no doubt Gary can find a link and post it cos he is clever:hugs:

Not far from car park, good grub and cheap drinks......both alchoholic and soft.

Dunno what time will suit everyone...... maybe 3pm?????

cathytink3rb3ll
31-07-09, 19:39
Im about 40mins south of birmingham...

I will check it out on aa route planner :shades:

pink daisy
31-07-09, 19:56
The weatherspoons is called the Quay :-)

pink daisy
31-07-09, 20:00
http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/pub-details.php?PubNumber=5314

kazzie
31-07-09, 20:43
Cheers Kate:hugs:

Luv Kaz x:)

kazzie
02-08-09, 20:57
Just bumping this as dont want anyone to miss it that might like to come:yesyes:

kazzie
09-08-09, 22:50
Just bumping again lol:roflmao:

Kaz x x x:D

kazzie
18-08-09, 22:46
Just another gentle bump as not long now:yesyes:

All Welcome:D

gary_2.0
19-08-09, 17:46
Hope we have good weather, but either way I'm looking forward it.

kazzie
22-08-09, 17:57
Havent heard from Sandy...you still coming mate????

sandy35
22-08-09, 22:56
Hi ya Kaz. Im still going to come to this meet and im really looking forward to it. 2 weeks to go woop woop!!!!!!

kazzie
22-08-09, 23:14
Sandy:hugs:

Will pick Gary up at 12.30 and you just after so pm me your address and mobile number just incase I get lost(its a skill of mine lol) should be at yours just after 12.30 Want to get there early cos need to bag a table and I wanna run into Poole pottery to get something for my sister.....so pleased you are still coming should be fun!!!!

sandy35
22-08-09, 23:18
That is fine for just after 12:30. Im looking forward to seeing you again too. Im just about to pm you hun x

kazzie
22-08-09, 23:28
Okies Sandy we will have a laugh:D

sandy35
22-08-09, 23:31
yes im looking forward to having a laugh as they say laughter is the best form of medicine!!!!!:yesyes:

kazzie
25-08-09, 21:40
Should be a hoot:roflmao:

My birthday is the week after and Roger is buying me a digital camera which Ive talked him into giving me early:D

So I can take loads of piccies and wont have to steal Garys camera for a change:yesyes:

Everyone say cheese:whistles:

sandy35
26-08-09, 16:06
Cheese lol:D I may bring my camera along as well this time!

I will also buy you an early birthday drink Kazzie!

nikk_dolittle
26-08-09, 16:11
Aww Id love to of come. But I'm working. :(

Still hope your coming here at the end of the month (sept) to see me Kazzieeee.

Yayyyyyy

N xx

kazzie
26-08-09, 19:28
Cheers Sandy:yesyes:

Pickle did you used to be Nikk in which case you are on my holiday to do list

Got my camera today(still in box)

Not as posh as Garys tho but I shake every time I touch his (camera lol) mine is pink and idiot proof!!!!

nikk_dolittle
26-08-09, 19:31
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Would be good to meet you, just hope Im not working. But you can come to my work place and do it for me lol

I'm on the list. Aye I was Nikk but not no more ;)

Nxxx

kazzie
26-08-09, 19:58
Pickle will deffo have a meet up with you when we are down!!!

Cant wait now.....will PM you nearer the time and give you my mobile etc and we will meet for sure!!!

Will bring my new pink camera to capture the moment lol

See ya soon

nikk_dolittle
26-08-09, 20:01
Not Long now kazzie.

Ooh dear me and cameras dont get on well, I might break it Lol

cant wait to meet up. You can have a trip to see my beasts ;)

Nxxx :hugs:

sandy35
26-08-09, 23:45
Not as posh as Garys tho but I shake every time I touch his (camera lol) mine is pink and idiot proof!!!!

Pmsl:) Glad you got your new camera today

kazzie
27-08-09, 22:50
Hey everyone:D

Nic has started a new post about taking NMP teds out etc!!!:roflmao:

Can I ask anyone coming to Poole meet up to bring their ted if they have one to the meet up????

We can get a good pic of the teds at Poole having fun and put it on the post(says she who cant work out how to use new camera yet!!!)

People who dont have a ted are still welcome lol

bluesparkle
28-08-09, 08:33
hi kaz...
well im still coming but minus a ted im afraid :mad:
i do not have one and will have to wait to pay day in few weeks...
i have my eye on one but decided i rather fancied a t shirt first which i got few weeks ago.
i promise i wont kidnap any of the ones that come though... :unsure:
see you all soon.
rach
x

kazzie
31-08-09, 21:08
Awww Rach you are still welcome:D

Have you heard if Ali is still coming???

A freind of mine called Brian may be coming along(in his own car) as we got chatting the other night and he told me he has been having panic attacks!!!

Hope that is ok with you all???

Only 5 days to go now....cant wait just praying we will have nice weather but I guess if we dont we can sit inside and nip out for ciggie breaks lol

See you all soon:yesyes:

kazzie
01-09-09, 23:46
Weather looking okies for Sat:yesyes:

Gary is still coming tho he is a bit quiet at the mo!!!

Dont forget to bring teds along and Rach watch out for the postman!!!!

Mine brings me bills:roflmao:

sandy35
02-09-09, 13:44
Kaz, i still hope to be coming to the meet on saturday as been looking forward to it for ages but i have a nasty stomach bug at the moment so i just hope it goes before saturday. If i find i am unable to go then i will let you know first thing saturday morning. If you do not hear from me then please still pick me up after 12:30.

bluesparkle
02-09-09, 15:50
im coming :yesyes:
not heard from ali yet will try to get in touch tonight...
but i have a lovely new mate who is coming with me ... :whistles:
he is about well not very big... and fluffy and sooooooooooo cute...
oh and he made me cry when he arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see you all saturday...
rach
x

kazzie
02-09-09, 19:08
Hi Gang:D

Sandy I do hope you feel better soon and can make it:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Rach he was supposed to make you smile not cry lol:roflmao:

Ah well not long to go now.....weather is supposed to be nice but Im not holding my breath lol

sandy35
02-09-09, 22:12
Hi kaz! Thanks Im really hoping that i can come and i have got some rennies this evening which has helped a bit and hope to get some imodium tomorrow and at least i can rest now for two days so hopefully i will be much better by saturday!

kazzie
03-09-09, 19:44
Hope things are getting better Sandy:yesyes:

sandy35
03-09-09, 20:04
Thanks Kaz. I am actually feeling much better today so it looks promising for me on saturday.

kazzie
03-09-09, 20:48
Nice one Sandy:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Now all Ive got to do is dig Gary out from under his stone:roflmao:

gary_2.0
04-09-09, 04:23
Nice one Sandy:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Now all Ive got to do is dig Gary out from under his stone:roflmao:

I'm not sure how I'm going to be for Saturday just yet. I'm not feeling at all good at present. Not eating, sleeping all day, depressed. Please, no sympathy, just stating facts. I'd love to go, of course, but the timing may be off. Have to wait and see if I can pull myself together on Friday. I'll let you know. Thanks, as always, for thinking of me. x

sandy35
04-09-09, 09:13
Hi Gary! I think if you are feeling low then the best thing to do is spend the day with friends - we will cheer you up! Although i appreciate that this is not easy for you. I really hope you can make it tomorrow as it looks like i will be able to make it as i am feeling much better.x

gary_2.0
04-09-09, 14:06
Thanks Sandy. It's always nice to be wanted.

Did you see the Red Arrows today? They treated us to an unexpected free display. I think it was a practice session because there's nothing listed for today on their site. Several flew directly over my house at very low altitude indeed. The noise was exhilarating. That gave me a little kick at least.

sandy35
04-09-09, 14:32
Yes i did they flew over my house as well! Im just listening to galaxy south coast at the moment just trying to keep up to date with new releases trying to impress my 8 year old niece - i heard a few good tracks but the rest is full of rap music - shows im getting old! I am so looking forward to tomorrow. Hope to see you tomorrow Gary x

yorkylover
04-09-09, 17:18
Red arrows had something to do with one of the ships in Portsmouth dock yard.
Hope all goes well tomorrow Im of on hols.Have a good time.xxx:hugs: :hugs:

kazzie
04-09-09, 19:12
Glad you are better Sandy:yesyes: Could you please PM me your address and mobile number again please??

Gary hope you can make it but no need to decide till last min cos got to go to Sandys anyhow!!!:hugs:

Rach, have you heard from Ali yet???

Ellen hope you have a lovely holiday:yesyes:

If anyone else fancies coming along its

WETHERSPOONS POOLE QUAY 2PM TOMMORROW:D

Luv Kaz x:hugs:

sandy35
04-09-09, 21:41
ok i will send you a pm Kaz

kazzie
04-09-09, 22:18
Cheers Sandy:yesyes:

Got it written down and in my bag now lol....I am useless with bits of paper!!!

Dunno if Gary is coming hope so but we will still pick you up so dont worry!!!

Rach hope you are still coming!!!!!

Luv Kaz x x x:D

bluesparkle
04-09-09, 23:15
yes of coarse i am !!! :yesyes:
ali waiting till last min as she has not been too well so i will text her tomorrow...
x

sandy35
05-09-09, 00:16
ok thanks kaz. See you all tomorrow x

kazzie
05-09-09, 10:24
Morning Campers:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Well today has got off to a cracking start:lac:

I overslept so son was nearly late for work!!!

Decided to get up and at it only to discover my leggings had missed the wash and were still covered in mashed up llama/goat food from last weekends jolly to a farm with my grandkids:wacko:

Only pair of leggings I have that fit!!!

So set to work with baby wipes and removed mashed up grot from them:whistles:

Anxiety is sky high cos Im so flippin knackered from working full time for last 2 weeks and when Im tired I get anxious:lac:

Anyhow that said I will see you all this afternoon(I will be the dishevelled heap slumped in the corner lol)

Hope you heard from Ali Rach

Sandy will see you about 12.30 maybe a bit before, still waiting to hear from Gary

sandy35
05-09-09, 11:04
Oh no you are anxious as well kaz! For some reason, i have been feeling anxious since i woke up but im still going this afternoon. No way am i missing this after looking forward to it for six weeks. Yes thats ok if it is a bit earlier than 12:30. Just doing hair and make up but still haven't decided what to wear yet lol!

bluesparkle
05-09-09, 11:09
i am always anxious before meeting up...stupid i know as i not got far to come...and done it several times now...
my morn not going so good either as kaz knows...
but will be with you all by 3ish..
see you then
rach
x

kazzie
05-09-09, 11:11
Hi Sandy:hugs:

Still no word from Gary but he hasent said he isent coming so I will go round his as arranged I guess!!!

Im only anxious cos Im tired I will be fine once I wake up lol

See you soon.....I will stay logged on for a bit but just going to sort my face out lol

suzy-sue
05-09-09, 11:14
Hope you all have a great day .. Luv Sue x:D

sandy35
05-09-09, 11:35
Thanks sue. Kaz, I will see you and Roger in about an hour,

kazzie
05-09-09, 11:40
Thanks Sue:D

Right Im off now to collect Sandy and hopefully Gary!!!

See ya all soon:yesyes:

sandy35
05-09-09, 11:47
See ya soon Kaz x

sandy35
05-09-09, 20:37
Thanks Kazzie, Rachael and Roger for your company this afternoon as I had a good time in poole today! Hope to see you at the next meet if i can make it.:yesyes: Thanks Kazzie and Roger for the lift there and back. See you all soon x:D

kazzie
05-09-09, 21:12
You are welcome Sandy:hugs:

Just got home now.....had to collect p****d son en route!!!

Was a great day and thank you all for your company:D

Give me 5 mins Rach and I will hash up the next meet for the Autumn

Watch out for new piccies on gallery also me and Rachs teddys together at the pub rofl:roflmao:

Ummm ok got digital camera but how the heck do I get pics on the site:doh:

Luv Kaz x x x

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

bluesparkle
06-09-09, 10:29
hi
thanks guys for anouther lovely afternoon...
glad you got back ok.
kaz my ted is moaning already as he has lost his mate!
ok looking forward to the next one.
catch you soon rach x

kazzie
06-09-09, 16:56
I am trying to sort photos now!!!!:doh:

Got them on my laptop but waiting for help with the rest!!!

Sandy I found some sunglasses in my car....are they yours?????

gary_2.0
06-09-09, 19:18
I'm sorry not to have gone, but I have been/still feeling really bad. I've not been depressed like this, plus the anxiety, for quite a while as far as I can recall. Not at all pleasant, but I've nothing to do but wait until the chemicals start working properly again.

Tell me, did I miss any new women. Or old women, I'm not fussy?

sandy35
06-09-09, 19:33
Hi kazzie! yes they are my sunglasses im always losing them lol!

Its ok i will pick them up from you next time I see you. Thanks for letting me know x

kazzie
06-09-09, 19:39
hOPEFULLY PICS WILL BE ON SITE SOON!!!!

kAZ X X

sandy35
06-09-09, 19:42
Looking forward to seeing the pics with the teddy bears x

kazzie
06-09-09, 22:56
You missed loads of beautiful women Gary lol

Cheers for your help with piccies mate:hugs:

Sandy the teds are under misc now

Kaz x

kazzie
07-09-09, 20:24
Just a quick update!!!

Nic has the piccies but is very busy at present so keep checking gallery and they will be there sometime!!!

Thanks for sending them Gary

Luv Kaz x:hugs:

nomorepanic
08-09-09, 20:15
Pics now on - Cheers Gary / Kazzie.

kazzie
08-09-09, 22:15
Cheers Nic:hugs:

Kaz x x x:D

yorkylover
12-09-09, 16:33
Hey love the teddy with the hoody!!!!can you still buy him on here.:yesyes:

kazzie
12-09-09, 16:44
Hi Ellen:hugs:

Yes you can £6 plus p@p

The one in the piccie was Rachels one mine was the tatty one in the T shirt lol

Did you have a good holiday???

yorkylover
12-09-09, 23:25
Thanks kazz.I have the one like you have kazz.
Had a lovely holiday thanks.x:yahoo: