PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms This Morning

matthew
21-07-09, 08:04
Morning all,

I have a lot going on in my life at the moment. I am getting married in under 4 weeks and I have a quite high pressure job. Are these reasons why I would be having physical sysmptoms of anxiety at the moment. Are physical symtoms enough to take it out of you energy wise?

I have dull aching like pains in my left arm along with pains in my left hand and fingers.

I am only 26 and feel worried that these things are happening to me. I know I am not alone and there are lots of people suffering as well. I still question whether or not I have anxiety and maybe these pains are a sign of bad things like a heart attack etc....

I really appreciate all responses

Thanks

Matt

Diane O'Brien
21-07-09, 08:55
Hello Matthew

Congrats on your up and coming wedding. It does sound like u have a lot going on in your life at the minute. I get pains in my arms and fingers due to anxiety. I find anxiety does take a lot out of u physically, mentally and emotionally. Any new physical symptom should be checked out by a doctor matthew however please don't worry to much about it, as the worry will make the anxiety worse and it will be a vicious circle.

I wish u well with your wedding and let us know how u get on.

Diane xxx