PDA

View Full Version : Hello

JillL
09-09-05, 17:33
To find such a support group online is likened to that of a beakon in the night for someone that has been so lost. Lost as in suffering from an illness that I thought I had completely under control. For months no panic then suddenly for no apparent reason the palpations, the dizziness the worst yet, the fear. Kept hidden by those that accuse me of just being a "drama queen" with no understanding of those that suffer from panic/anxiety disorder.

I feel after reading some of the entries that this is a place for honesty, that one can reveal themselves without judgement in ref to anxiety.

Thankyou for allowing me in. I, in return hope that I can offer support.

sandra114
09-09-05, 17:48
Hi there, I'm sure that you will find lots of help and support on this site, it sometimes just helps to know you are not alone.

Sandra

clickaway
09-09-05, 18:08
So glad you have joined us Jill, so welcome to the site.

So many people come here thinking they are the only ones feeling as they do. I have benefited greatly from this site since February, and hope that you make similar progress.

There is a road that takes us through to recovery; it may be long and sometimes bumpy, but we will get there.

Take Care,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Piglet
09-09-05, 18:10
A big welcome to the site Jill.

Love Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

seh1980
09-09-05, 18:30
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

sueiamnew
09-09-05, 18:32
Welcome Jill!!

Panic_er
09-09-05, 18:59
Welcome to the site Jill,

Know just how you feel thinking your on your own with this I felt exactly thesame way when I found it. It was a great releif to know that I wasn't on my own nor mad. There a great group of people and are always there with support and advice when you feeling low.
Take care

kairen
09-09-05, 19:02
Hi Jill

welcome to the site, as you can see you will get lots of help and support here, we have all been through it at one time its good to share experiences and help each other to get better step by step

kairen x

Karen
09-09-05, 19:14
Hi Jill

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

hunny
09-09-05, 19:22
Hi Jill[^]

This really is a great place to be.Im sure you will get lots of support and understanding here.

Hunny

jill
09-09-05, 20:27
Hi Jill,

WELCOME TO THE SITE

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

curlybird
09-09-05, 20:55
Welcome Jill...

Speak soon - take care
Luv Curly
:D

pips
09-09-05, 22:10
Hi Jill,

A BIG WARM WELCOME TO THE SITE.

I do hope it helps you.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

nomorepanic
11-09-05, 17:07
Jill

Welcome aboard the forum and lovely to see you here.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

lin
11-09-05, 17:56
Hi Jill

Welcome!!!! you will find lots of help.

linda xx

pinkscrumpy
11-09-05, 20:44
Hi Jill

welcome to the site

[^][^]

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

Meg
12-09-05, 17:06
Welcome Jill

You will not be judged here, we will help you see things a little differently, gain a new perspective and hopefully improve your situation.

The Battle that Rages in my Head (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4149)

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?