PDA

View Full Version : Panic Attacks

scoobygirl2005
08-09-05, 11:56
Hi guys.

I suffer from panic attacks and have only had one I think not sure. Have you guys got any advice or any good websites and tips on how to control panic attacks?

Scooby2005
x x

Quirky
08-09-05, 11:59
Hi,
Have you looked at the no more panic homepage?
www.nomorepanic.co.uk There is so much information on there. I've read alot of panic websites but the information there is the best I've seen.
There is a whole section on panic attacks and what to do if you're having one. You can also get alot of advice from reading posts on panic on this forum.
I hope that helps,
LJ

Sax
08-09-05, 12:54
Well said LJ,

Hi Scooby, you really don't need to keep searching too hard, you are at the right place here :D stacks of info as LJ said and lots of people to give you advice and support 'here' so look no further!

take care and post away with what info you are searching for or unsure about!

Sax xx[8D]

seh1980
08-09-05, 15:31
Look around the forum Scooby and ask us any questions you may have :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

dream
08-09-05, 16:59
HI scooby you have come to the right place i have only been on this site for a day or two and everyone has been so helpfull and kind . you will learn so much . and when you are feeling down the people here make you feel so much better [8D] denise

Piglet
08-09-05, 17:29
Hi Lu,

Once I found this site I didn't bother going looking for anything else.

A good book a lot of us like is by Claire Weekes - have you read that one.

Love Piglet

Oh and my old faithful of smelling lavander oil on a cottonwool ball!!

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

tammyg
11-09-05, 21:12
Hi,
Not sure which ones Piglet meant but there is a suggested reading list on the no more panic site.

Claire Weeks - 'Self Help for your nerves' and 'Essential help for your nerves' are both highly recommended.

Also I like 'Feel the fear and do it anyway' by Susan Jeffers.

You should be able to get them off Amazon I would have thought.

Tam x