PDA

View Full Version : Arrrgggghh!

sunndyd
04-06-09, 21:02
Im so frustrated, i so badly want to get back to normal( non anxious, tense agitated, frustrated), i feel like im making progress but still having setbacks my head seems to be racing question if every thing is ok cant relaxed end up feeling agitated i just want to scream oh and soooooo tired so may try my hardest to go to bed early, my fear is if i go to bed early i will wake up really early anxious:weep:

MaddyMoo
04-06-09, 21:16
I completely know how you feel! I feel like I am doing well have a couple of good days and then have a bad day and feel back to square one! My husband has said though that he thinks I should stop beating myself up and stop trying to think and act like I am completely back to normal on the good days as I could be over doing it and this is setting me back and causing more anxiety!

I do just want to be back to normal though but I am trying to sort of think when I have a bad day, this is not the way I am going to stay because I have good days and just sort of go with the bad feelings and relax and try not to fight them maybe then they will go quicker.

Hope your feeling better!

Maddymoo xx
:hugs:

sunndyd
04-06-09, 21:30
:D that sounded good the hear/read, think of the good and possitive and let the bad pass me by like its nothing sounds like a good idea now to put it into action.... what can i do about the fear of not been able to cope like when i go bk to work and my nieces birthday party sat lol

MaddyMoo
04-06-09, 21:58
sunnyd I pm you wth my experience of returning to work lately hope it helps Tc Maddymoo x:hugs: