PDA

View Full Version : hi a new member

lesley007
30-03-09, 21:07
dear all new to the site and just finding my way around here:ohmy: seems to be alot of good info. Have suffered with health anxiety for years.. mine seems to be linked with blood pressure monitoring up to 10 times a day!! phobic about having a stroke or someting awful happening to me, I suffer from white coat syndrome in other words when at the dr's it goes through the roof!!! Now I keep having to go back feel like they have got me on the radar with this one. Of course it just makes it worse which then leads to more anxiety than ever. Anyone else had this problem, seems like a vicious circle which I guesss is hte hallmark of the dreaded anxiety HELP:scared15:

sunshine-lady
30-03-09, 22:51
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Vanilla Sky
30-03-09, 23:04
Welcome to NMP, you have certainly found the right place, you will find a lot of understanding and support here maybe see you in chat sometime Love Paige x

finny12000
30-03-09, 23:18
hi lesley welcome to nmp
i used to be same when at docs and was always sent home with the machine
i had my own but i chucked it out eventually as i was looking at pulse constantly and pressure.

kittykat
31-03-09, 08:31
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support here, the chatroom is also very good, take care xx

Southern_Belle
01-04-09, 01:40
Hi Lesley,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura