PDA

View Full Version : Hi

meggyjo
11-02-09, 13:43
:) Hi Everyone.

I am new to this site today and wish I had known about it 5 years ago.

This is when I had my first real attack, although I think looking back it had been brewing for years before that. Anyway, I got over that very well, it took time but my confidence and happiness returned.
However, since Christmas I have started to feel unwell again, I have tried hard not to go back on my medication, but the signs are getting worse.
I have started worrying about my health, although I know logically that I'm ok. It is taking the form of worring about my heart, (had this last time too)
and feel that I cant breathe properly. When I go up hill its worse feel that I cant breathe and then I go into a full blown panic and consequently feel a lot worse, but on a good day I practically run up hill without a second thought.
I hate the feeling of not being able to think rationally. My panics always end up with me in tears, is this my coping mechanism.?
Sorry to prattle on, but am hoping that I am not the only one with these symptoms.

Dawning
11-02-09, 13:48
Your Not The Only One

Welcome

:bighug1:

yorkylover
11-02-09, 13:49
Hi and :welcome: you are not alone in how you are feeling.Im low at the moment to.You will get lots of support and friendly advise here.:hugs:

meggyjo
11-02-09, 16:16
Thanks for that everyone. Nice to be here! Will certainly use all the information I can get. :yesyes:

sunshine-lady
11-02-09, 22:15
Hi and welcome to NMP

Pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much support, information and help. Chat is a great place to make new friends.

Take care xxx

Patty
12-02-09, 20:17
Hi Meggyjo, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

weeble40
12-02-09, 22:31
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx