PDA

View Full Version : Tradesman calling to house

Eva May
13-01-09, 09:48
I don't like people in my house and my landlord is having an energy rating done on the house next week. He said it will take roughly 2 hours and I'm absolutely dreading it. Do you think it would be easier for me to be in the house with him or out of it? I know I'd be very anxious about it if I was out of the house but I'd probably panic if I was there :huh:

belle
13-01-09, 10:02
I know exactly how you feel.

You must stay in your house and remember this one thing, its YOUR house, you CAN ask him to leave at any time. This is something that i have told myself many times. I had a repair guy come to my house the other morning, i had completely forgot that i'd booked him, luckily that time i was fine, but always in the back of my mind is "Its my house, if i want him to go, i can".

You'll be fine ;)

x

Eva May
13-01-09, 10:36
Thanks belle. Two hours seems like such a long time plus it could take longer than that. It's more awkward when it's not my house too but I will tell him to go if I have to

suzy-sue
13-01-09, 15:24
Hi Eva ,icant Stand Workmen In My House Either, It Freaks Me Out Completely, But In All Honesty The Thought Of It Is Much Worse Than Actual Event,just Make Sure They Clean Up After Themselves, They Usually Do A Job And Leave Half A Dozen For You To Do When They Leave.good Luck Hun !im Sure Youll Be Fine !luv Sue Xx