PDA

View Full Version : no feeling, but who cares!

LisaS
03-05-05, 18:19
:D
my 2nd day in the work place today.. ive taken on a 2 day a week job at the local hospital (nr the psych unit!) and despite waking up having a PA last night, I have had a very uneventful day at work - this is good you understand!
worked, chatted and drove home and looking forward to my tea. My efexor is def working by taking away my fears and anxieties and i'm feeling very blah.. but ive decided i dont care! it wont be like this forever and at least i'm getting out. so i am sticking my fingers up to non-existant feelings! and looking forward to being on the other side!
by the way, without getting into too much detail (I will anyway) I have noticed that sometimes when I get a PA late at night or in the night, it is because i am either very bloated or have a lot of trapped wind! during my PA last night I had a good f*rt and felt so much better! [Oops!]
sorry all - just had to inform you!! Seeming as I have shared most things with you!
take care,
Lisa ;)
xxx

Meg
03-05-05, 18:25
Sounding better Lisa - good work

I agree about the wind thing..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

carlin
03-05-05, 18:34
Hi Lisa,
A very uneventful average day, how great is that eh? and you fancied something to eat! I agree with the bloatedness,(is there such a word?) i think this causes a lot of problems. take it slowly and keep in touch.

seh1980
03-05-05, 18:42
Nice one Lisa - sounds like you have made quite a bit of progress..:D

florence
03-05-05, 21:37
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">during my PA last night I had a good f*rt and felt so much better! </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

LOL ! It's great that you felt better....so easily !! :D:D
Good on you mate ! ;)

Take care
Florence.

**To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.**

Karen
03-05-05, 22:37
Glad you are doing much better Lisa. Well done.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

pips
04-05-05, 11:47
You Go Girl ;) Good on ya Lisa keep up the good work![Yeah!]:D

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX [8D]

Loobs
03-03-08, 23:55
:yesyes: Sounds like you've had a good 'uneventful' day, well done, you sound so in control and pos! Keep it up! As for the wind, if in doubt just let it out eh! Luv Loobs xx :winks:

Lilith1980
04-03-08, 08:41
Good to hear how you're doing Lisa :D

Keep it up hun.

Jo xxxxx