PDA

View Full Version : Ladies please...

belle
06-01-08, 19:03
I have been having the most bizaare feeling in my boobs. All i can describe the feeling as is like when you are breast feeding and right before you feed your baby, you boobs tingle, i have that feeling. I am not pregnant, nor breast feeding, i am mid cycle too. I generally get painful boobs about a week before my periods come, at the moment they are also SO painful (and tingly, did i mention that...lol)

I am NOT going to google this one nor am going to the doctors, too many fricking germs...

x

anxious
06-01-08, 20:39
ohh don't start me on this one, i get the wierdest of feelings in my boobs :blush: At the moment it feels like i am squeezing one tight (like clenching a fist:huh: ) BUT i have big fears in this area, one of my main health anx things. Honestly i notice everything. I'm sure its fine and will go, a lot of discomfort in that area relates to tension,

anx xx

Kate C
06-01-08, 21:11
Hi Bluebell,

The boob tingling is probably due to the hormone progesterone. You say you are mid-cycle, well it's from this point on that progesterone dominates until your period starts. Awareness of it probably increases the sensation. A warm bath may help you and ease discomfort or a couple of paracetamol!

Love,

Kate
xx

Janieb
06-01-08, 21:56
are you on the pill? could you possibly ovulation, loads of hormoans are released mid cycle. Thats the only thing I can think of, or your bra has made them feel sensative. Hope it goes away soon, I can imagin how much it freaks you out.

Take care,
Jane

belle
07-01-08, 08:41
Its not causing me anxiety, its just an unusual sensation. As i said, generally i would pay a visit to the doctors, but i'm stay clear of there. It could be a mid-cycle thing, but i've not had a feeling like this since breast feeding!

I'm not on the pill.