PDA

View Full Version : Terrified I have a Brain bleed.

Dragi316
06-09-24, 20:40
So while sleeping last night I fell out of bed and hit my head on corner of dresser. I messed up my knee pretty bad too. I didn’t loose consciousness and haven’t had any nausea or lethargy. It’s been 9 hours since it happened and I have developed a minor headache in my forehead but I’m not sure if it’s sinus related or that I might have a Subdural Hematoma and I’m bleeding in my skull. My pupils are even and they dilate correctly. Help I’m fricken myself out

Dragi316
06-09-24, 23:17
Anybody? I don’t know what’s happened to this forum seems like hardly posts anymore on here.

Catkins
07-09-24, 07:15
I don't know to be honest. To me it sounds all OK.

RadioGaGa
08-09-24, 01:29
You don’t have a brain bleed.

inflationfickle
09-09-24, 11:06
So while sleeping last night I fell out of bed and hit my head on corner of dresser. I messed up my knee pretty bad too. I didn’t loose consciousness and haven’t had any nausea or lethargy. It’s been 9 hours since it happened and I have developed a minor headache in my forehead but I’m not sure if it’s sinus related or that I might have a Subdural Hematoma and I’m bleeding in my skull. My pupils are even and they dilate correctly. Help I’m fricken myself out geometry dash (https://geometrydash-game.io)

I'm sorry to hear about your accident. Based on what you’ve described, it’s good that you haven’t experienced loss of consciousness or nausea, which are positive signs. However, any head injury should be taken seriously, and it’s important to monitor your symptoms closely.