PDA

View Full Version : Microscopic Blood in urine

Sabr24
22-08-24, 12:56
Hi guys,

IÂ’m 24 and am 11 weeks pregnant. Since I was 18 it seems like every time I have a urinalysis I have traces of blood In my urine. ItÂ’s never visible, only microscopic.

I was bleeding at 6 weeks and went to the ER, they did a urinalysis and to me my pee in the cup looked fine, but came back with “Moderate” blood. The ER doctors never mentioned nothing, but since I was bleeding a bit maybe some got in that way?

I have always kind of assumed since my doctor don’t say much about it all of those years ago that it was fine, but the other day when I was at my OB getting blood drawn they wanted a urine sample and told me I have to pee each time I come to make sure there’s “no blood in it or anything”

I wasnÂ’t aware that I was going to need to pee that appointment, so they told me I can do the urine test when I come back for more bloodwork Tuesday. I am now freaking out!! I already know there will be traces of blood in my urine, there always is for years. IÂ’ve been on Google and now convincing myself that I have Bladder/Kidney cancer. :(