PDA

View Full Version : Poisonous food

scaredgirl86
21-06-24, 23:17
I have heard about people saying a lot of food has bad ingredients and stuff but I never really let it bother me. Now I know more about have been all over Twitter and everywhere everyone saying that everything we it has poison in it. The government is not on our side and I seen they put nanotechnology in our foods which is deadly. There are tik toks of people finding this in Pepsi Coke products which I drink a lot of trying to stop though. The spraying of glyphosate all over everything even the vegetables are sprayed. No food is real anymore. Everyone saying we are doomed pretty much it’s killing us all. If not food then water air everything. I’m been terrified to eat now if I do feel nauseous afraid of everything since everyone seems to think everyone is getting diseases. They are actual documents too about the nano particles in soda online. This is very scary I don’t know what to do anyone have any advice

BlueIris
22-06-24, 04:28
I think you need to start checking the reliability of your sources. It's easy to get caught up in a panic, but there are a lot of people on social media who'll spout any old tripe.

Darksky
22-06-24, 17:43
Agreed Blue.

scaredgirl86
23-06-24, 01:16
Thanks but it’s known thing that they spray crap on crops used in all foods they have gov documents saying it they try to tell you it’s safe but no way is glyphosate ever a good thing. I just ate a piece of pizza from a store went online to see ingredients it had modified corn starch which by itself isn’t bad but w know they what they spray the stuff on. Now everyday I worry about diseases happening it’s a horrible feeling

Fishmanpa
23-06-24, 18:39
Good irrational fear to have if you're trying to lose weight ;)

FMP