PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I am new

Faith1011
19-06-24, 14:25
Hi everyone, I think I may have gone about this all wrong because I started answering people's posts but never introduced myself. I swear my head is in a million different directions all the time.
Anyway, I am Faith. I am 65 and have been a lifelong sufferer with HA. I remember as a young child waking my mom up at night with my health fears (they were very basic then) and it drove her mad. I also have HA regarding my loved ones. My current obsession is all over shaking and twitching. I know from experience that this is hyperstimulation but I am still playing the "what if" game. My significant other has recently been experiencing an overall decline in health and I know that this is what is driving it. Still, I go down the PD, ALS etc road daily and of course at my age it is more likely than it was 30 years ago. I hope to get to know you all and hopefully be a help to someone else.

venusbluejeans
19-06-24, 14:30
Hiya Faith1011 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

jojo2316
19-06-24, 20:02
Aaaahhh the ALS rabbit hole!! It is a fav of the HA brain.
its funny, i used to wake my mum in the night with my health fears too (back then, bizarrely, it was a heart attack. Or heartytack as i called it). You saying that just reminded me! Guess ive suffered from this longer than i thought!!

Carnation
19-06-24, 22:32
:welcome: