PDA

View Full Version : Lump inside anus not hemerroid please chat with me so scared

1Wildflower
07-09-22, 14:24
Hi my HA is a ten right now. I do have an appointment tomorrow but for weeks I’ve gone from one “c” scare to the next. It’s been so bad I guess I’m not eating as much which is causing weight loss fueling my anxiety even more. Anyways I have had really bad hemerroids (spelling) for 20 years or more due to birthing four children. I’ve never been worried with them at all. I have had three thrombosed ones surgically externally removed so I know what that feels like as well. Anyways my newest worry is I have three small, kinda rubbery places about one knuckle deep inside my anus. I think they have been there for as long as I can remember. Until I started googling hemerroids the other day, I always thought this was the base for them kinda where the “lived” hah! I have to put my finger up there often to put medicine in and I always run it on those lumps. When my hemerroids are so bad they prolapse and push out, I can feel these harder little lumps inside the hemerroids. The lumps do not hurt or itch or bleed. Please help and talk me through this. I’ve done the worse thing and went to google and my anxiety is off the charts rn and due to a disease I have I can’t take anything for anxiety relief. I’m so scared. 💕😭

NoraB
07-09-22, 16:39
Anyways I have had really bad hemerroids (spelling) for 20 years or more due to birthing four children.

Me too, and I also blame my kids and tell them as often as I can that they broke my bottom (vagina, pelvic floor, womb - etc)

P.S, it's a bugger to spell, so I generally opt for 'piles'. :yesyes:

I’ve done the worse thing and went to google and my anxiety is off the charts rn and due to a disease I have I can’t take anything for anxiety relief. I’m so scared. 

Ya shouldn't have Googled!!! (But you know this, right?)

You can't tell what's what by fingering your own bum. If you're that worried, go see your doc. They're trained to finger people's bottoms. It's not likely to be anything horrible, especially as you have a history of piles, but you do need to be proactive and stop scaring yourself on Google..

1Wildflower
07-09-22, 19:45
Thank you and I’m well aware! I have an appointment tomorrow but it’s always the waiting to be seen that gets my anxiety going.

1Wildflower
09-09-22, 17:14
It ended up being scar tissue! :)

NancyW
13-09-22, 21:43

Maybe you should keep your fingers out of your butt?

NoraB
14-09-22, 08:14

There you go! :yesyes:

Lolalee1
14-09-22, 11:56
Maybe you should keep your fingers out of your butt?

Sounds like someone we all know,HH.I used too call her fish fingers.:roflmao:

NoraB
14-09-22, 11:58
Sounds like someone we all know,HH.I used too call her fish fingers.:roflmao:

Haven't heard anything from HH for ages (not as HH, anyway) and I hope she's ok, but this did make me laugh.. :roflmao:

Lolalee1
14-09-22, 12:18
I hope she is okay,she might be back in South Korea teaching again? Or finally found some help and peace.