PDA

View Full Version : Orange urine!

Moomoo38
20-06-21, 16:37
Hi, I'm not dehydrated but over the last week I've noticed my urine is coming out orange! I've no other symptoms but it is really orange when I wipe. Not on any medications.
Any ideas, will be giving in wee sample ASAP but terrified as google is awful.
Thank you.

Careful1
20-06-21, 17:39
Hi, I'm not dehydrated but over the last week I've noticed my urine is coming out orange! I've no other symptoms but it is really orange when I wipe. Not on any medications.
Any ideas, will be giving in wee sample ASAP but terrified as google is awful.
Thank you.

You really shouldn’t Google things like this cause it will give you every reason for darker urine of course with all the terrible causes first and nearly all the causes won’t apply to you, sometimes too much information isn’t a good thing. Google is a good source of information after a person already has a diagnosis.

The only way to know what if anything is going on is to have your urine tested and maybe a CMP panel completed. There could be an issue but there also may not be. Could be something you ate? Maybe your not taking in enough water despite thinking you are? Lots of possibilities here and so get an appointment with your doctor and try not to panic.

Moomoo38
20-06-21, 20:34
Thank you for your reply. Will be getting a sample in asap tomrrow. Trying not to panic! X

NoraB
21-06-21, 08:43

You been taking Vitamin C perchance?

WorryRaptor
11-08-21, 10:52
Did you ever find out the cause? I've been having very dark yellow/orange urine for the past week. Worried it's from my liver.