PDA

View Full Version : hiya

lupy lu
23-10-07, 09:58
, my name is lucie , im 33 and ive been an emtaphobe since i was 11 yrs old, i dont know why it happened and ive never met anyone like me , my friends think im mad but are very understanding, i have chronic bouts of anorexia and i am agoraphobic too, i know this all sounds very familliar to you but im surprised how many people on here have the same problems , i m not sure wehter to be happy coz im not alone or scared. anyway hiya , lupy luxx

honeybee3939
23-10-07, 11:29
Hi Lucie

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here:) , you certainly wont feel alone here, many of us have felt just the same as you hun:hugs:

Im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.
Make sure you check out the Symptoms, How to Cope and First step pages also theres some good info that will help too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

nomorepanic
23-10-07, 17:05
Hi Lucie

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Believe
23-10-07, 17:08
Hi Lucie,:hugs:

Welcome to the site. Hope that you enjoy your stay. Hope you make alot of friends here. Theres always great advice.

Stop by the chat room somtime and meet us.

Take Care
Believe:flowers:

I Believe That We All Will Get Better!!!!!!!!

Southern_Belle
23-10-07, 20:33
Hi Lucie,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you have been feeling and will give you support.

Hugs,

Laura

Nibbles
23-10-07, 21:18
Hi Lucie and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
24-10-07, 00:53
Hello Lucie And Welcome To The Site.....linda

trac67
24-10-07, 01:13
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx