PDA

View Full Version : Weird sensation from neck to whole body.

lifeofbrian
01-01-20, 22:18
I have been ill with headache/fever/nausea plus aches and pains for just over a week. As this is coming to an end it is leaving me with a weird sensation from my stiff neck, right to my feet. It's like a twitch that gives me a feeling of nausea but also feels like I'm going to have some sort of fit or seizure. Sitting with my feet up watching TV I felt these twitches in my hips and legs, so much so I had to get up and felt like I was about to freak out. It's like an ich I can#t scratch, all stemming from my stiff neck and goes into my head. It's really freaking me out.

Anyone had similar?

Adam1987
02-01-20, 11:28
As random as it sounds I have had something similar and fairly recently. Had a couple of episodes last month. Had to go A&E once as it affected my bladder and had a sudden urge to go. I've had neck issues since summer and then re-injured it end of November and I've not been right again since both physically and mentally. I don't know what it is but this attack like phenomenon is what has triggered my anxiety last few weeks. I had MRI scans of neck and lower back last month and they said I had joint and disc degeneration but nothing pathological going on and no nerve compression shown. It's almost as if certain lying down positions triggered it off. Maybe it's some form of muscular swelling irritating nerves when in certain positions? Think it could be that mixed with panic / anxiety issues.