PDA

View Full Version : Help pl

jb2112
25-09-07, 16:49
i've been taking zoloft for nearly 6 weeks and over the past 3 days have felt sweaty/very shaky/nervous/anxious. Has anyone else had this?
I feel like this is the end of the line for me and don't feel like I'll ever be able to be part of 'life' again. I'm ashamed to say it but I am now often thinking about ways to kill myself with meds/in the car etc. my only problem is I may end up in a worse place, but I can;t keep going like this. I've battled this for a long time and am so tired/drained from crying/emotions/total willpower/effort.

I know we're all different but i really don;t know what to do now. My Psychiatrist is telling me to keep taking the 100mg of zoloft but I don;t believe this is going to help as it's now making me feel horrible. I have a wife and kids and don't want to leave them but I don't see I have a choiice as I can;t tolerate this anymore.

JB

Southern_Belle
25-09-07, 20:00
Hi JB,

You need to call your doctor and tell him how you are feeling suicidal immediately. If not your doctor the Samaritans. Sometimes it takes more than 6 weeks for the anti-depressants to kick in. I do understand how you feel that everything is hopeless but believe me it in't. Giving up would be the worst mistake you could ever make. Please take care of yourself and your family by getting help. I would really like to know what either your doctor or the Samiritans say to you, please let me know.

Hugs,

Laura