PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Account

almamatters
26-09-19, 17:07
Please delete my account. . The site has been invaluable to me in the past but I have been recovered for a while and no longer feel need of the account.
Thank you .

Elen
26-09-19, 17:19
Hi

Great news that you are recovered

We are sorry to hear that you would like your account deleted.

We usually allow 24 hours in case you wish to change your mind.

If we do not hear from you we will delete your account as requested tomorrow.

Wishing you all the best.

Elen

nomorepanic
26-09-19, 17:50
Good luck Alma.

Are you sure you don't want to stick around and help others for a bit as I am sure they would appreciate it?

whispershadow
26-09-19, 19:24
Good luck Almamatters :hugs:

MyNameIsTerry
27-09-19, 02:21
Wishing all the best for the future, Alma. :flowers:

Just think a few years ago you were struggling again and felt stuck but you have worked it all through and now are better. So, you know you have the strength and determination to handle whatever life throws at you. And you will always be welcome here I'm sure as you were always a well respected member.

All the best

Terry

Pkstracy
27-09-19, 04:06
Good Luck Alma

almamatters
28-09-19, 06:46
Thanks for the kind words all ,glad to see you are still on the site MynameisTerry ! I'll leave my account open for a bit longer, may not visit too often , good luck to all in your own journeys. X

pulisa
28-09-19, 08:10
Great to hear that you are so much better, Alma. Sounds as if you are in a good place so keep up the excellent work and keep well!

andrea15
28-09-19, 17:01
Sending best wishes Alma. We have posted on each others threads in the past. I wish you all the very best and I'm so happy you are in a good place in your mind and feel you don't need the forum. Well done you xx