PDA

View Full Version : Lump feeling in Back?

SarahNah
16-11-18, 00:22
So basically I feel like I should say hi me again as part of this post but I'm desperate and in a really bad place.

For the last few months, I kept getting pain on the right side of my back- in one area that when I lean/move certain ways it feels like there's something straining against the skin? The back also spreads down my leg. Lately the pain has been a lot more common. I also get this strange ache in my lower back/pelvis area. Also at the base of spine are feels pressure. SO, all these are having me think about some type of tumor or cancer around there. I've been so run down lately, exhausted. My stomach aches a lot also.

Also tend to be off a lot during the evening mainly, my heart feels strange, I get light headed alot. I feel super distant and just so much more.

I was at the doctor recently (talking about my therapist who has suddenly left her role due to family issues.) During that time she took a total blood count sample from me. (For her yearly recorded but nothing more.) I kinda mentioned the back pain and stuff to her but I don't feel like I explained it right? (Probably my mind over-thinking it). I had a CT scan back at the start of the year (I had lots stomach issues they couldn't work out.) I'm trying to remind myself that probably would have found something then or something.

I'm 22 (Soon 23) and I feel like I can't move on there's always another illness/feeling off. I feel so tried and run down. I tried meds before but they didn't work, I'm looking for another therapist- as I'm lucky able to pay for private myself but it's not easy at the moment.

---------- Post added 16-11-18 at 00:22 ---------- Previous post was 15-11-18 at 22:18 ----------

Anyone..?

Fishmanpa
16-11-18, 00:37
So do you think that the job change and impending move and life change is causing you to spiral here?

Positive thoughts

SarahNah
16-11-18, 01:13
@Fishmanpa I mean, it's like probably 99.999999% because all of the sudden changes in my life and the rest is physical stuff that is real but probably doesn't need any looking into. I know not to do the if's or buts like it does feel real to me but maybe not as "real" as something sinister.