PDA

View Full Version : Did I have a panic attack? Called ambulance.

Worrygirl32
27-04-18, 23:06
Hey you guys, so today I was cleaning the house a little bit and I may have had some lingering anxiety. Anyway, I layed down for a little bit and I felt this overwhelming sense of doom come over me (like panic attacks that I have had in the past that have come on suddenly) but I couldn't shake the feeling. It was so overwhelming. I stood up to walk outside but the feeling was overpowering and I felt like I was in a daze. Again, I felt like I was loosing control and was about to drive myself to the er but the feeling was so strong I was scared I couldn't drive. I called 911 and the ambulance showed up, I had a full panic attack at this time. But now I'm concerned that what I experienced was a partial seizure. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm seriously paranoid. It was not like anything I have experienced. Obviously that is why I called 911.

nomorepanic
27-04-18, 23:11
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

nomorepanic
27-04-18, 23:11
Yup a panic attack but what did the paramedics say?

Worrygirl32
27-04-18, 23:19
They said panic attack, but it felt so weird!!! I'm so worried I experienced a seizure!!!!

nomorepanic
27-04-18, 23:23
You would know if it was a seizure. So just chalk it up as a panic attack and nothing more.

Graceski
29-04-18, 20:50
Hi, I have been through what you describe above so many times before. Definitely a panic attack - they can be extremely scary :weep: