PDA

View Full Version : Holiday stress

phil06
13-01-18, 23:53
I want to go on holiday and tour Europe but hate hot country’s and flying however don’t feel it will be complete without visiting Barcelona or Rome. Should I go or give it a miss?

nomorepanic
13-01-18, 23:56
give it a miss if you are so stressed over it

Holidays are fun not stress

Dying_Swan
14-01-18, 11:16
Hi Phil

Barcelona and Rome are both lovely and it depends when you go as to how hot they'll be, but I agree with Nic, if it's stressing you out that much. They can wait! There are lots of beautiful places around Europe, many you can access on the train.

phil06
14-01-18, 13:27
Hi Phil

Barcelona and Rome are both lovely and it depends when you go as to how hot they'll be, but I agree with Nic, if it's stressing you out that much. They can wait! There are lots of beautiful places around Europe, many you can access on the train.

Yes I go by train usually.

It took me a year to go to Berlin on the plane as I kept delaying it worrying about flying.

I went to Paris and it was 32 degrees so that’s my fear with Barcelona :ohmy:

Dying_Swan
14-01-18, 13:51
Ah I hate flying too, though I still do it from time to time. Travelling by train is much nicer though, and easier I think! Although if flying is a phobia it can be good to try to tackle it. Well done for flying to Berlin!

What time of year did you go to Paris? Personally I'd avoid hot places in the middle of summer, but if you go spring or autumn time they shouldn't be too hot :)