PDA

View Full Version : Spaced out /dizzy feeling with fullness in ear?

Infowars87
23-10-17, 14:55
Has anyone gotten this? I was lying in bed watching a movie relaxed at night after drinking chamiloe tea and suddenly got this , had to get up and get some water.

beasty340
23-10-17, 16:49
Yep. I had a bad tension headache Thursday and ever since I have been really dizzy. My neck is still very tense and sore, so I am guessing that it is from that. For some reason I have been falling asleep on the couch for the past week instead of being in bed and I think my neck is giving me some issue with vertigo. Sometimes things can mess with our equilibrium and cause dizziness. For me, I'm guessing it is cervical vertigo. Maybe with you, you just had a little fluid or something in your ears. If you are recovering from any sort of cold this could maybe cause it. I wouldn't be worried too much about it, especially if it was just a one time thing and it went away.

breakingbadhabits
24-10-17, 22:20
I have a spaced out Brain fog feeling for over a week and a half. I forget really simple things and when I went to the doctor they said my neurological exam checked out fine but they thought I might have some sort of sinus or ear infection. I do have some stuffiness in my ear but Im not sure if its due to tinitus or a infection.

nomorepanic
24-10-17, 23:26
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.