PDA

View Full Version : Back Page Problems!

Bigboyuk
17-10-17, 15:41
Hi folks it's happen only on certain pages of this forum Eg: where 3/4's down a page where a ad may be it says webpage not found the rest of page posts are there but I cant go back page with back Space button or the left arrow on my address bar, but when I find another page on the forum and all the ads are there I can go back a page it's only just started to happen any one else getting this problem TIA :) ATB

nomorepanic
17-10-17, 17:50
I think there is some problem with the Ads - I am looking into it.

KK77
17-10-17, 18:00
Hi folks it's happen only on certain pages of this forum Eg: where 3/4's down a page where a ad may be it says webpage not found the rest of page posts are there but I cant go back page with back Space button or the left arrow on my address bar, but when I find another page on the forum and all the ads are there I can go back a page it's only just started to happen any one else getting this problem TIA :) ATB

Pesky ads. Use an ad blocker, BBoy ;)

nomorepanic
17-10-17, 18:06
I think the forum has been hacked again - just waiting to talk to Alex

KK77
17-10-17, 18:13
I think the forum has been hacked again - just waiting to talk to Alex

Oh no! Not bots? :lac:

nomorepanic
17-10-17, 18:15
Nope they have installed their own AdSense account like last time. Blooming people !

KK77
17-10-17, 18:17
Cheeky swines :curse:

Bigboyuk
17-10-17, 18:27
I think there is some problem with the Ads - I am looking into it.Thanks Nic :)

---------- Post added at 18:24 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

Pesky ads. Use an ad blocker, BBoy ;) Yeah thanks KK, but do they work and can you recommend a good one ? You can pm or mail me and would the same one work on You Tube as tbh with you if I pause something on there and I start it again a ad will appear also when playing You Tube music videos even when not pausing a track a ad will suddenly appear Cheers

---------- Post added at 18:27 ---------- Previous post was at 18:24 ----------

Nope they have installed their own AdSense account like last time. Blooming people ! Can I ask what does that do on here? And yes its a damn nuisance Nic Cheers

nomorepanic
17-10-17, 18:53
All ok again now. They put their own Ad code on to get the revenue BigBoy

Bigboyuk
17-10-17, 19:11
All ok again now. They put their own Ad code on to get the revenue BigBoy That's good that you fixed it, Yes I have got that, that is unbelievable what lengths these swines go too :mad:
Hopefully theres measures in place to stop that happening again ;) Thanks for all your hard work behind the scenes Nic its appreciated :hugs:Cheers