PDA

View Full Version : What's up?

Karahi
03-10-17, 00:29
Hello there! I'm a 22 year old Canadian who has been struggling for many years with GAD which has unfortunately developed into major health anxiety. I looked around hoping to find some kind of support group near me but no such luck. Internet was the next best thing and might turn out even better because I can spend my internet time here instead of googling symptoms and self diagnosing all the time. Ahaha...oh man... WebMD is the literal worst.

I've also got something of an OCD streak related to my health anxiety. I haven't talked to my doctor yet about that in particular but it's pretty bad. So I hope I meet some people with similar issues or even better, people who have overcome those issues and have something to share with those who are still struggling like me! Thanks for having me.

venusbluejeans
03-10-17, 00:36
Hiya Karahi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Azzbo
03-10-17, 09:12
Welcome Karahi. I'm new here also but this forum seems like it can help us all

Karahi
04-10-17, 06:05
Thank you for the welcome! I do hope this site can help me

Chick100
04-10-17, 07:03
:) Welcome karahi.

I am sure you will get all the advice and support you need here.

Scarface
04-10-17, 09:28
You will get some lovely advice in here.