PDA

View Full Version : I don't know...

Dneeders
08-09-17, 07:13
So, lately I've been getting this weird feeling in stomach. I got it frequently in my late teens as well. It happens at night all the time. I'll either be asleep and it'll wake me up, or I'll be up and it just happens. The feeling is hard to describe. My stomach feels excited and I HAVE to get up and pace around to try to calm the feeling down. I thought it had to do with stress, but when I was sleeping over at my boyfriend's place it happened twice. Once when I was awake and the second when I was asleep. It helped to pace around and my boyfriend did help tremdiously (even though it was 3am!!). Has anyone else had this before? I just dont understand it.

braindead
08-09-17, 11:01
So, lately I've been getting this weird feeling in stomach. I got it frequently in my late teens as well. It happens at night all the time. I'll either be asleep and it'll wake me up, or I'll be up and it just happens. The feeling is hard to describe. My stomach feels excited and I HAVE to get up and pace around to try to calm the feeling down. I thought it had to do with stress, but when I was sleeping over at my boyfriend's place it happened twice. Once when I was awake and the second when I was asleep. It helped to pace around and my boyfriend did help tremdiously (even though it was 3am!!). Has anyone else had this before? I just dont understand it.

ARE you sure its not EROTIC DREAMS that wake you up, they did me when younger:cool:

KK77
08-09-17, 14:17
ARE you sure its not EROTIC DREAMS that wake you up, they did me when younger:cool:

:roflmao:

braindead
08-09-17, 17:53
:roflmao::whiplash: